“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” ~ Hippocrates
Chaga benefits you! It is King of the Medicinal Mushrooms and has been regarded so in traditional Siberian shamanism and healing.
Chaga Mushroom is a medicinal mushroom which falls into the class of “superherbs”. It has an incredibly high nutritional and medicinal content and proven history. Chaga health benefits have a high potential for healing us.
Chaga Mushroom Benefits:
- “Herbal Adaptogen ~ A metabolic regulator that increases an organism’s ability to adapt to environmental factors and resist stress.
- Cancer Fighter and Antitumor Agent ~ Many of Chaga’s anitcancer properties are now being attributed to beta glucans and melanin. Beta glucans are scientifically recognized as one of the richest, most important forms of healing polysaccharides. Melanin is a DNA-protective antioxidant which fights radiation by activating the pineal gland.
- Immune System Modulator ~ It helps to reduce the workload of the immune system as a whole.
- Gastrointestinal (digestive) tonifier
- Longevity Tonic
- Genoprotective (DNA-shielding) agent
- As a tonic and with adaptogenic properties, you may ingest it consistently, even multiple times daily.”
“Across chaga literature and research worldwide it is seen that there are Chaga health benefits to every type of Chaga product. For example, in a Russian atlas of medicinal plants, it is recommended as a tea, extract, and tincture for malignancies.” (N. Tzitzin et al., Atlas of Medicinal Plants of the USSR, 1963)
Chaga Mushrooms Health Benefits. Proven Safe:
“Chaga tea and chaga mycelium are safe and important health food products for all ages (1 to 101+ years of age) and all stages of life including pregnancy. Barring rare tree-mushroom allergies, pregnant woman can take Chaga tea and Chaga mycelium daily during their entire pregnancy. To date, no side effects or toxicity of Chaga have been reported.” (David Wolfe, Chaga, King of the Medicinal Mushrooms, 2012)
Chaga Health Benefits Throughout History:
European, Finnish, and Russian traditional knowledge share a common story of Chaga being King of the Temperate Boreal forest. History of use is found across Asia, from Europe to Japan. Current scientific and medical research continues to validate the knowledge of these traditions. New studies are adding even more Chaga health benefits to the already long list.
“Chaga is known to nourish two Daoist tonic herbal treasures: jing (primordial energy) and shen (spiritual aura)… It is unclear… if and where chaga was utilized by North American native peoples. Cherokee descendants claim that Chaga was known and used by their ancestors. Certainly many tribes of Algonquin peoples and the Natives of Appalachia have been using birch bark as medicine for thousands of years…” (David Wolfe, Chaga, King of the Medicinal Mushrooms, 2012)
Chaga Mushroom Canada is located in Orangeville, Ontario, and ships across Canada and the United States.
Other incoming search terms: Chaga Benefits, Chaga Mushroom Benefits, Chaga Health Benefits, chaga mushrooms health benefits